Quiver prefers to receive digital files uploaded to the site.
If uploading assets:
- Quiver recommends using Chrome or Firefox for uploading assets. Quiver does not support Safari for PC. Quiver does support Safari for Mac.
- Closing this page will pause the file upload.
- If an upload is interrupted, select the file again and the upload will resume from where it left off.
- If an upload gets stuck in a loop between calculating upload status and uploading the file, refresh the page and restart the upload. The upload will restart from where it left off.
- To increase upload speeds, plug your computer directly into a router instead of uploading over wi-fi. Click here to calculate an estimated upload time for your file.
- Quiver does not recommend uploading files from an external hard drive.
- Update your computer's sleep settings to prevent the upload from being interrupted.
- Check your upload's progress periodically, as some ISPs may cause issues when uploading files.
If shipping assets:
- Quiver accepts tapes or external hard drives like this.
- Quiver will return hard drives that include a prepaid return envelope.
- Include a tracking number when selecting 'I'm Shipping It'. Do not enter placeholder information.