This section displays earned revenue for all titles and retailers. From here, users can how earned revenue breaks down by month, title, and retailer.
The dashboard at the top of the page displays current payment information for all titles.
- Total Earned: The total net sales that Quiver has received from all retailers that are due to you, the Quiver client.
- Total Net Paid: The total amount that Quiver has already paid you, the Quiver client.
- Total Deductions: The amount that Quiver keeps from the "Total Earned" to cover certain expenses. These deductions occur when:
- A Quiver user has a special contract that includes revenue share, or
- A Quiver client chooses certain reimbursement options (e.g. Check, Wire Transfer).
- Total Outstanding: The amount that Quiver has yet to pay you, the Quiver client.
- "Total Earned" - "Total Net Paid" - "Total Deductions" = "Total Outstanding"
- Total Titles - The total number of unique titles distributed through Quiver.
- Avg. Earnings/Title - The average revenue from sales of all titles distributed through Quiver.
Users can navigate Actual Earnings by Date, Title, or Retailer.
Users can also filter Actual Earnings results by:
- Show Earnings Made in - Filter earnings by date. Options include:
- Last Month Received (default)
- Last 6 Months Received
- All Time
- Earned Revenue - Filter earnings by a specific dollar amount or price range. Options include:
- Less than
- More than
- Equal to
After adding filters, click . Earnings data that matches the filter parameters will appear in the table at the bottom of the page.
To download a spreadsheet with all filtered earned revenue information, click at the bottom of the page.
There are two ways to navigate through the Actual Earnings data in this table:
1. See search results by Date, Title, or Retailer.
By default, the table displays the total number of transactions and earned revenue by Date. Results are ordered by month with the most recent month listed first.
Click Title to display the total number of transactions and earned revenue by title. Results are ordered by earned revenue with the title with the highest earned revenue listed first.
Click Retailer to display the total number of transactions and earned revenue by retailer. Results are ordered by earned revenue with the retailer with the highest earned revenue listed first
2. See search results by navigating within the Earned Revenue table.
By default, the table displays the total number of transactions and earned revenue by date.
Click a month to expand the title list for that month. Results are ordered by month with the most recent month listed first.
Next, click a title to expand the retailer list for that title. Titles are listed in alphabetical order.
Finally, click a retailer to expand the transaction list for that retailer. Retailers are listed in alphabetical order.
Retailer transactions are listed in the following order: Purchase, Rental, Rev Share.